Hallo

> > > Uh. That would mean cvs access, right? Guess I'll have to wait, then. :)
> >
> > You can get it if you want ... just tell you your SF user ;)
> Didn't have any at the time. Now I do, and CVS access too. I committed the
> --max-file-frames change of lavrec a few minutes ago; I hope it worked out ok
> on the server...
Fine :)

> > If you want only one pass you do not need the -l option, that is the
> > default behavior of jpeg2yuv. Because of that -l 1 was used to for "loop
> > forever". Strange logic I know.
> A bit tricky to handle in the code.
I guess not. Maybe I'm more used to strange logic ;)

> > If you really want a differnet behavior of the option please send me a
> > manpage that describes how the programm should behave after the next
> > change. ;)
> >
> > I have read the different solution, I really don't know which I sould
> > use.
> I chose the "-l -1 is forever, -l n=>1 is number of loops" because this is
> consistent with the way the already existing -n works. It felt somewhat odd
> to have two flags with very similar functions and completely different ways
> of specifying essentially the same thing. And it was easier to handle in the
> code. :)
Now at least that tool should handle the options that do similair things
the same. ;)

> How this is resolved in the end isn't something I'm religious about as long as
> I can use it to convert single images from single files, but I feel that it
> might be a good thing to keep backwards compatibility, at least until a more
> significant version bump than a 0.0.1 one, and to keep the argument handling
> consistent with similar arguments within the same tool.
> Sounds like you're already on top of this loop thing, and will handle it?
Just done, and commited to the CVS.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard