I think readcd comes with cdrecord-prodvd. But am not sure, maybe it is in dvdrwtools. I think it comes with cdrecord.

Here is where to get cdrecord-prodvd:
ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/ProDVD/

(the hassle with cdrecord-prodvd is that people have to keep updating all the time, but I know of no other Linux software [cdrecord-prodvd is not open source] except growisofs).

Ted