This is a link to mactor forum.
They ask me to send them a small avi file example

http://forum.mainconcept.com/viewtopic.php?p=9262#9262

<quote>
The problem is most likely that AVI is originally a windows format. Thus
every program for linux implements its own parser as i.e. MainActor does
also. Unfortunatly the structure of the AVI files may vary slightly in
some parameters. This should in no case make MA crash but apprantly the
files do. So could you please post a short non working file to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with reference to this post, so we can analyze the
problem and hopefully fix?

Regards,
Markus Kramer

MainConcept Team