Hi Nicolas,

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 08:28, Nicolas wrote:
[..]
> Is there better options that I should type in order to get the best
> quality?

For analog capture, post-processing is at least as important as the
actual capture settings. Denoising, deinterlacing (at -d1, which you
use), those are the steps that make it look truely pretty.

I'd recommend using -b and -q to get the best out of lavrec (like Anne
and Bernhard said, -q80 gives nice results; I'd recommend using -b 512
on top of it, since sometimes -q80 will not be reached inside the
standard buffers, and then the image quality will degrade slightly
because of compression artifacts (it auto-decreases)).

ronald

--
Ronald S. Bultje <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>