Hello,

I try to compile mjpegtools from CVS.
Here's what I do:
cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/mjpeg login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/mjpeg co -P
mjpeg_play

And then... I discover there's no ./configure script in the CVS folder.
=(

How can I generate that ./configure script? I ran autoconf, but when I
run the ./configure script, here's the output:
configure: error: cannot find install-sh or install.sh in . ./.. ./../..

Did I miss anything?

Thank you for your help.

Nicolas.

--