On Sat, 9 Dec 2006, Stan Gammons wrote:

> >     What does "gcc -dumpversion" say on FC6?

> 4.1.1

        Ok.  Thanks.

> Looks like they changed/broke something in GCC then. :(

        Wouldn't be the first time.

> I guess the video machine will have to be Suse 10.1 then.

        I know the build will be successful there because I did it last night ;)

        Maybe there's a slightly older version of gcc that could be installed
        on your system?  Probably not worth the trouble though.

        I've nothing else to do so I started a download of the X64_64 (DVD)
        ISO image for FC6  - maybe tonight I'll replace/update the FC4 disk
        that's sitting around.

        Steve