Bernhard Praschinger wrote:
> Hallo
> The driver for the zoran board is in the kenel now. you might just need
> to load the modules by hand.
>
> If the card if found by lspci.

???
lspci does list the Zoran chip...

> Try lsmod to find out if some zoran modules are alreaddy loaded. If you
> have some saa* and zr* drivers loaded it should work.

None listed.

> What is the output of xawtv, and what options did you use for starting
> xawtv ?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ xawtv
This is xawtv-3.95, running on Linux/x86_64 (2.6.20-1.2962.fc6)
can't open /dev/video0: No such file or directory
v4l2: open /dev/video0: No such file or directory
v4l2: open /dev/video0: No such file or directory
v4l: open /dev/video0: No such file or directory
no video grabber device available

> If that produces no real usefull help please unload all zoran modules.
> and try loding the zoran driver manually:
> modprobe zr36067 low_bitrate=1

zr36067: Unknown parameter 'low_bitrate'

> The important thing is the low_bitrate option, you need it for the buz.

Just to be through, I tried just modprobe zr36067.

MJPEG[0]: find_zr36057() - no card specified, please use card=x insmod
option

So I tried modprobe zr36067 card=7

**WARNING** I2C adapter driver [Buz[0]] forgot to specify physical
device; fix it!

Hope this info helps...

Lance