From: a2-16v-list-ad...@mail.a2-16v.com
[mailto:a2-16v-list-ad...@mail.a2-16v.com] On Behalf Of makino...@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:10 PM
To: a2-16v-list@mail.a2-16v.com
Subject: Re: [a2-16v-list] (no subject)

I am running the 2.0 w/ the stock CIS-E that came in the car since it was a
1.8. It idles and runs great after I traced some electronic gremlins. I do
notice that even with the fuel enrichment module from TT that it it stops
pulling
hard after about 6000 rpm. I can adjust the fuel mixture at the fuel
distributor to give it better upper end but low end really suffers.

I have looked at the Euro fuel distributor(no
electronics)http://www.bildon.com/catalog/DetailsList.cfm?ID=B.438.122.028&N
av=7
 but decided my next step would be MS(poormans EFI).
http://www.bgsoflex.com/megasquirt.html

In a message dated 1/3/2006 10:32:32 AM Mountain Standard Time,