Hello Meesha Arora,

Great to see someone like you to work in the main stream, especially
in the finance sector.   Can you please brief us about the job profile
and how screen reader usage is helping you in the work place?   Are
you working on office applications like Excel, etc.  Or do you work on
any specific domains like SAP, oracle etc?  Though many are familiar
with screen readers, usage of the same at work place, especially in
the finance field is something we would like to know.  We can carry on
the discussion privately if it can not be discussed on public forum.
Awaiting a reply.

On 12/15/16, ARORA Meesha <meesha.ar...@soprasteria.com> wrote:
> Dear members,
> Hope you all are well!
> I have recently joined this group as I would like to be connected with you
> all and share best practices/useful information  we have learnt in our life
> .
> I stay near Delhi and currently working as Assistant Finance Manager in the
> private sector. I am a Maths . Honours graduate from Delhi University and
> have been working for almost ten years in finance sector. I have RP and I
> preferred to study and work in the main stream institutions and work places
> as I had always a lot to learn  to be able to cope up with the sighted
> people although coming this far I realize that I made it very challenging
> and difficult for myself and  I think that another reason for it is that I
> was not confident about voicing my issue when I should have.
> Early this year , I learnt to use screen reader and other assistive
> technologies and I am keen to make most of what I can .
> Talking about my interests , I am always eager to learn new things and an
> avid reader . I am fond of writing poems . I also love to travel when ever I
> get an opportunity .
>
> It is super to see so many useful info being shared which I had gone through
> so far .
> I would like to congratulate to all of those who had initiated such a
> wonderful group and the contributing members!
> Thanks & Regards,
> Meesha Arora
> One has to put up with the Rain to see the Rainbow!

> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497
Skype: gvamshi81