Dear Meesha,

You have summed up everything very well.  I completely agree with you
on all the aspects.  I work in a bank with screen readers.  I'm doing
exactly what you have written.  Try to be positive, do our best, try
to find out solutions that disability presents, stay away from things
beyond our performance, and finally, be content with our present
performance with a constant effort to improve the scope of the same
in future.  I see a very positive and realistic person in you.  Would
like to stay in touch.  Good luck.

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497
Skype: gvamshi81