i was reading through the list tonight and i saw that everyone was talking
about 3 kings, fight club, and american booty (sorry, that's a stupid
joke, don't pay attention to that).  anyway...i've seen american 2 times
so far and it's quite possibly one of the best things i've ever seen.
it seems that of all my friends i'm the only 1 who likes it.  where was i
going with this?  oh yeah, i found it odd, though that the character i
identified with the most was lester.  odd, because i'm a 19 year old
female but he made too much sense to me and it was painful to watch him.
oh geez, i need to shut up.

kt
it's easier to drink on an empty stomach than eat on a broken heart.

joan of arc (the band)