At 10:56 PM 4/9/00 EDT, you wrote:

>1.Who are you/where do you reside/how old are you?

     Matt.  Immediate Philadelphia, PA, USA suburbs.  I'm 23.

>2.What is your favorite mouse song?

     Currently, "Night on the Sun."  Tomorrow it will be different.

>3.What are five records you couldn't live without

     Modest Mouse -- _This is a Long Drive..._
     Barkmarket -- _Gimmick_
     Tool -- _Ænema_
     Sleepytime Trio -- _Memory Minus_
     Leonard Cohen -- _New Skin for the Old Ceremony_

>4. Putting records on the internet for free download: bad or good?

     That depends.  Pass.

>5.  Ebay, bad or good?

     Good.

>6.  Russ winning the hottest male contest, is he voting for himself or what?

     He has stunning sexual endurance.

>7.  Do you own the Japaneese Tour EP?

     Yes.

>8.  First live show?

     The Jackson Five reunion tour in 1984.

>9.  Worst live show?

     Excluding a few local bands, The Presidents of the USA.

>10.  Favorite sound?

     A girl having an orgasm.

>11.  least favorite sound?

     Wet rubber shoe soles squeaking on linoleum.  It makes me want to die.

>12.  girls posting their pictures and email addresses on the internet
bad/good?

     If they voluntarily make it available, good.

>13.  What book should every person in america read?

     _The Teachings of Don Juan; A Yaqui Way of Knowledge_ by Carlos
Castaneda.

>14.  Signing to a major bad/good?

     That's completely up to the band.

>15.  Wearing the t-shirt of the band you are going to see?

     Redundant.

>16.  Modest Mouse list being oft-off the topic bad/good?

     Necessary.

>17.  Favorite beer?

     My favorite question.  Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout, bar none.

>18.  Favorite color?

     Deep midnight blue.

>19.  What are you going to name your first born child?

     I'm not telling.  You hoodlums will steal it.

>20.  Five favorite movies (the question that tells tons about a person)?

     One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
     The Shining
     Silence of the Lambs
     A Christmas Story