> >1.Who are you/where do you reside/how old are you?

russ sweetser - troy ny for another 25 days, then claremont nh for a
month, then hoffman estates IL for a while.

> >2.What is your favorite mouse song?

talkin shit about a pretty sunset
runner up is mechanical birds.

> >3.What are five records you couldn't live without

kleenex girl wonder: ponyoak
modest mouse: lonesome crowded west
flaming lips: clouds taste metallic
NMH - in the aeroplane over the sea
quasi - featuring birds

> >4. Putting records on the internet for free download:
> >bad or good?

wicked good.

> >5.  Ebay, bad or good?

i think ebay is great for REAL stuff. unreproducable junk like garbage
pail kids and atari games. bad for stuff like "demo tapes" that someone
can make 87 copies of and sell for the highest price around (you guys
knew this)

> >6.  Russ winning the hottest male contest, is he
> >voting for himself or what?

doods im not even close to winning i swear!

> >7.  Do you own the Japaneese Tour EP?

no.

> >8.  First live show?

sadly, my dad dragged me to see huey lewis and the news.
but my first REAL concert was GNR, metallica, and faith no more in sept
of 92

> >9.  Worst live show?

shit. worst live show? theyve all been pretty good. ill say......
shit. thats really hard. i dunno. cracker and the meat puppets? it was
still a good show. dont get me wrong. i didnt like papas fritas very
much when i saw them. who knows. i cant tell . oh wait. i know. apples
in stereo. it was just really fuckin boring.

> >10.  Favorite sound?

anything from pacman

> >11.  least favorite sound?

my old alarm clock. it was so fuckin annoyin.

> 12.  girls posting their pictures and email addresses
> >on the internet bad/good?

it was my idea.

> >13.  What book should every person in america read?

The Big Book Of Conspiracy (Factoid Books) its like a comic book that
depicts all these crazy conspiracies. in fact, any of the big book
series would be fair game. they are just so damn amazing.

> >14.  Signing to a major bad/good?

know where your allegiance lies, and you can do whatever you want.

> >15.  Wearing the t-shirt of the band you are going to
> >see?

totally fuckin dumb idea. everyone KNOWS you like this band, youre at
the show. advertise for someone else.

> >16.  Modest Mouse list being oft-off the topic
> >bad/good?

as long as its not about jesus, i dont care.

> >17.  Favorite beer?

i cant hold beer down. vodka baby.

> 18.  Favorite color?

plum.

> 19.  What are you going to name your first born child?

neutra

> >20.  Five favorite movies (the question that tells
> >tons about a person)?

pulp fiction
chasing amy
true romance