holy christ on a cross, the philly show had to be one of the best shows
ever, fuck boston dude, this show took boston out in the back alley and beat
the hell out of it and then pissed in bostons wounds and laughed at it, i
have pictures its nasty. They had a maniquin on stage with them and it had a
guitar and isacc kept sayin that he was the new guitarist and he was really
good with the chords, and said that the maniquin was available after the
show. And of course the thong song. And some dude came out during the encore
and did some break dancing on the stage. I got on of them window posters.
One thing i noticed was that they had more T shirts in boston, they didnt
have the dark blue ones here in philly, but they did have some free momo
postcards. I dont need to explain myself this show rocked your ass when you
were fast asleep

the set list to you ask?
here we go:

1-Truckers Atlas
2-Neverending Math Equation
3-When Ever I Breathe Out
4-Third Planet
5-Breakthrough
6-Paper Thin Walls
7-All Night Diner
8-What People are Made Of
9-The Thong Song
10-Doin the Cockroach
11-A Different City (by request-owww hell yesss)
12-Dramamine
13-Polar Opposites
14-Broke
15-Trailer Trash
16-Alone Down There
17-Custom Concern
---Encore---
1-Grey Ice Water
2-Cow Boy Dan
3-Tundra/Desert

Dusty
"when i have sex im always thinkin bout the pavement"