In a message dated 5/23/00 8:06:36 PM !!!First Boot!!!, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<<    If I had heard your shrill femme-chords shrieking out "talking shit"
 one more time I'd have had an aneurysm.

       - Matt >>
i hate people who dotn know how to have a good time at shows
sounds like youre an indier than thou grade A asshole mark and if youre ever
in new york dont even think about bringing your shit otherwise you might not
make it back to wherever you came from
*gary*  will smith doesnt have to curse to sell records
           well i do so fuck him and fuck you too