If your looking for a reason why more indie rock boys and girls don't hook
up, there it is.  Boys and Girls need to dance, that's like an essential
part of the mating process, especially in big loud places where the normal
forms of communication aren't terribly effective.  Everywhere people were
dancing at the show there were huge gaps on either side of them..for a sold
out show that was the *least* crowded I have ever seen the tla, with perhaps
the exception of a tkk show I saw there however many years ago.

Mark
Bleib Immer Locker.

yeah..you should have just took your big sign..indtead of hanging it in the
blackness of the back of the room..put it onstage over the setlist..when
they
came back for the encore...this show was better then 2 of the new york shows

i went to..but still not as good as they were a few years ago../well the
band
is as good..but people dont move anymore..they used to dance...what the fuk?

bryan