>       If I had heard your shrill femme-chords shrieking out "talking shit"
>one more time I'd have had an aneurysm.
>
>       - Matt

i was about to have an aneurysm, too.  that screaming was really obnoxious
and it was obvious isaac was at least somewhat pissed about it.  i've seen
him make asses out of people like that before, so i guess he was just being
nice that night.  as far as pretty sunset is concerned, you can cry and
scream all you want, but isaac said in early 1997 that he would never play
it because he doesn't know it anymore.  he said in lancaster that he's
halfway through re-learning it, but until then, people don't have to be rude
about it.

the philly show was amazing...the longest set i've ever seen them play.  mr.
ferrari was a nice touch.

i know some people on this list were talking about ticketmaster being a
rip-off...i had a ticket that i got through ticketmaster that i ended up not
needing for the show.  the ticket was $11 and i sold it to a guy on the
street who didn't believe that i paid $18.80 for it.  so he only gave me 15.
  whatever, i took what i could get, but i was mad that he was so bitchy to
me when i was doing him a favor by giving him a ticket.

that's all for now,
hezi