Hi all,

On Sat, 4 Dec 1999, Gunther Birznieks wrote:

> Just putting in use strict and -w doesn't cut it. There's a load of
> gotchas that people just have to understand and learn on top of Perl
> skills.

Too true.  This is a topic in its own right.  I believe that mod_perl
could be made into an almost indispensable part of any Apache setup if
only it were not so easy to fall into the traps it sets for you.  As it
is I think many people will simply walk away from it because it's about
as programmer-friendly as a cornered rat.

Come to think of it, Stas, how about a rat?

73:)
Ged.