Suddenly, Stas Bekman uttered:

> Hi, folks
>
> You wouldn't beleive but I receive a great deal of mod_perl job offers.
> Here is a partial quote of the most generic content of the offer:

*Sigh*

Lots of jobs in the US, but none in Norway... :(

I've been lurking on this list a little while and have played a little
with mod_perl on may spare time. The impression I get is that mod_perl is
_really_ fun, mostly because I can do anything I want with it, and
secondly becuse it's perl and apache. :)

I've been twiddling aroud with perl a couple of years now, and even held a
couple of beginners courses at the University. Right now i feel like using
more time on some Open Source project, and mod_perl looks like the thing
I'd like to work with...

So... Are there any mod_perl-related projects or "chores" that need help
from an interested perl-programmer which needs something to do while he's
looking for a job?

- Salve J. Nilsen

--
Hm. Maybe I should compose an english .sig?