On Wed, 3 Nov 1999, Jeffrey Baker wrote:

> There was a short discussion a while ago about getting mod_perl working
> with Apache 2.0.  Since Apache 2.0 can actually be built and run on a
> few platforms now, I think it is worth taking a lot at this for real.

I started to fiddle with 5.005_63 and perl_clone(), running concurrent
interpreters in seperate threads.  it didn't core dump, like old
MULTIPLICTY Perls would, but didn't work quite right either.  sarathy says
it's not quite ready yet, but it looks very promising from what I've seen
so far.  I hope to start looking into 2.0 things once I catch up here, and
get 1.22 released.