> It's also been very successful at catching a whole slew of user-agents
> that believe in sucking senselessly.  Here's my current block-list:
>
> [...]
>             or m{Teleport Pro}  # bad robot!
> [...]

Teleport Pro does have options to control how it behaves:

1. "Obey the Robot Exclusion Standard". Default: On

2. "Wait ____ seconds before requesting more than two files at once from
a single server".  Valid: 0+  Default: 1 second

3. Number of threads. Valid: 1-10  Default: 10

Because of #2, Teleport Pro only has one active thread at a time, and it
is idle at least 50% of the time (when downloading image archives). In
other words, it's possible for a user can configure Teleport Pro to
hammer a server, but it behaves respectfully using the default settings.

Their site: http://www.tenmax.com/

ELB

--
Eric L. Brine  |  Chicken: The egg's way of making more eggs.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  Do you always hit the nail on the thumb?