Michael> Teleport Pro, by default, is setup to be a nice little web
Michael> robot.  Just because one user configures the program to be
Michael> evil doesn't mean you should stop other people who are trying
Michael> to play nice.  And since you can change its User-Agent, it
Michael> doesn't seem like that's going to be very effective, anyway.

Yes, it's possible to configure it so that it works correctly, but if
I recall, I also saw it fetch /cgi/whatever, even though that was in
/robots.txt.  I *must* block anything that doesn't respect
/robots.txt.  Once they fix that, I might let it loose.