Hi everyone,

I don't know what's causing this, and there are no errors being logged in
my error_log.

I'm running apache 1.3.9, mod_perl 1.21, linux 6.1

I have a startup.pl with a bunch of modules in it. If I run the startup.pl
by itself it is fine, does not report errors... however, if I run httpd it
dies, never gets off the ground. If I go thru my list of modules and
remove some of them, then everything starts up fine...

Here's my list: the ones commented out will cause httpd to not startup...
IF I leave the list as is, it starts up fine. If I uncomment any one of
these, httpd doesn't complain, doesn't log anything, but never starts up
correctly

use CGI ();
#use Fcntl;
#use IO::ScalarArray;