You're going to love this...  your startup.pl file is
fine... almost.  You're forgetting a key part of the script...  issue this
shell command and it'll work:

        echo "1;" >> startup.pl

        The startup script needs to return true from its
eval.  <:)

        --SC

--
Sean Chittenden                              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What you don't know won't help you much either.
                -- D. Bennett