On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, you wrote:
> Why do you need this intermediate step i.e.
> <A
> HREF="/login/indxnav1.epl?session_id=[+$session_ID+]&digest=[+$digest+]"
> TARGET="index">Update......
> ?
>
> Why not just get the server to populate frame index with required data
> up front ? Or have I missed something here ?

Here's the situation:
The user loads this page with the two frames.  The left frame is the
navigation frame.  The user clicks on the left frame the link to log in.
The right frame changes to the login screen and they login.  When
they are done, I want the server to populate the frame "index" with
the required data.  I don't know how to do this.

It seems a redirection in EmbPerl would do it but I don't know how to make a
redirection with a TARGET.  Any clues?

TIA,