> Here's the situation:
> The user loads this page with the two frames.  The left frame is the
> navigation frame.  The user clicks on the left frame the link to log in.
> The right frame changes to the login screen and they login.  When
> they are done, I want the server to populate the frame "index" with
> the required data.  I don't know how to do this.
>
> It seems a redirection in EmbPerl would do it but I don't know
> how to make a
> redirection with a TARGET.  Any clues?

A redirect with a TARGET other then the frame that send the redirect isn't
possible as far as I know. You could either use some JavaScript to update
the other index, or that's what I prefer, reload the whole frame (when the
user hit's the login button -> < form action=" ..." target="..."), with
different frame pages. Then the frame parentpage has also to be an Embperl
page an passes the parameters along the the actual content pages.

Gerald

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925151