>       We have this problem in my company (and I'm sure it occurs in
>       others as well).  Our web-dev guys use DreamWeaver to create
>       sexy pages.  Previously, said pages must then be taked by
>       programmers and hacked inserting "magic strings" to later be
>       substitued for dynamic content; or embedding Perl code for the
>       same thing.  This is a tedious process.  The resultant file, no
>       longer pure HTML, is something that can not be read back into
>       DreamWeaver should the page need a tweak.  Instead, the source
>       page must be modified all over again.  This is a pain.
>
>       Hence my technique.

For that reason HTML::Embperl uses the [ ] blocks to embedd Perl. This is
normal Text in Dreamwaver, Frontapge or wahtever and causes no problems. Our
designers works with such tools, with embbeded Perl without problems and
without the need to edit the source code.

Also you can put all of your Perl code inside the HTML Page, you are also
able to put it inside a Perl module and just call it from the page to get
the sparation of code and layout you intent.

Gerald

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925151