> I am a relative newbie to mod_perl myself, but - I would think if you just
want "a script to handle forms" that >a vanilla CGI would be cake to set up
and sufficient for your needs unless you get huge traffic. And I am led >to
think that if you just loaded ActivePerl then you are a long way from having
mod_perl installed anyway. >Have you recompiled Apache etc.?

Or just use already built Win Apache / PERL / mod_perl distribution :
ftp://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/pub/other/

Regards,

Waldek Grudzien
http://www.uhc.lublin.pl/~waldekg/