Hi,

I embarking on writing a mod_perl handler that accepts XML posted from
client apps/browsers and then does "stuff" with the received XML snippets.
I would like to take advantage of some of the projects discussed at
xml.apache.org (The Apache XML Project), but I'm not sure how they fit into
the mod_perl framework.  Any XML gurus on this list have any experiences,
pointers, or suggestions with integrating xml.apache.org projects with a
mod_perl enabled apache server?  I'd like to avoid using the java parsers
and jserv if possible, but it seems that some of the nicer features of
Cocoon, etc. are only available in java (hence the "Cocoon is a 100% pure
Java publishing" tag line :).

Thanks for your time and advice....

Thanks,
Alex