Alex Schmelkin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I embarking on writing a mod_perl handler that accepts XML posted from
> client apps/browsers and then does "stuff" with the received XML snippets.
> I would like to take advantage of some of the projects discussed at
> xml.apache.org (The Apache XML Project), but I'm not sure how they fit into
> the mod_perl framework.  Any XML gurus on this list have any experiences,
> pointers, or suggestions with integrating xml.apache.org projects with a
> mod_perl enabled apache server?  I'd like to avoid using the java parsers
> and jserv if possible, but it seems that some of the nicer features of
> Cocoon, etc. are only available in java (hence the "Cocoon is a 100% pure
> Java publishing" tag line :).
>
> Thanks for your time and advice....

I'm looking to add some level of XML support to Apache::ASP,
but may not be quite what you are looking for.  What about
the Cocoon project or any other at xml.apache.org would you
like to use ?  I guess I'm asking that you clarify what
"does stuff" means.

-- Joshua
NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA