[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Robin Berjon) wrote:
>Some time ago Matt Arnold and I started work with the aim of redesigning
>the perl.apache.org website. A draft of the proposed layout is sitting at
>http://modperl.knowscape.org/ .

I'm glad to see this text:

    It's a common misunderstanding that mod_perl is just a CGI replacement
    for Perl scripts, this is only a small part implemented by the
    Apache::Registry module.

because I've always been bothered by the following bit in the official docs:

    Without question, the most popular Apache/Perl module is
    Apache::Registry module.

In general, I really like the look & feel of what you've done.  I think it's a
very important component of getting mod_perl to be taken seriously by people
who care about such things.  And sometimes even *I* care about such things
(yes, yes...).

One problem: clicking on any of the navigation links (e.g. "solutions")
launches me into an infinite loop, using Navigator 4.71 on a Mac.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum