Matt Sergeant wrote:

> Something I'd really love to see, is documentation to the extent that the
> php site has docs. And thier docs are user-annotatable, which is a really
> cool feature.
>
> --
> <Matt/>

   This would be cool. However, in at least a few cases, the PHP docs leave
something to be desired. I remember looking up the Oracle connect calls for
PHP online once (for 3.0), and having people hold a debate about how a
function really worked, because the docs were wrong, but no one really
knew what was right--one guy would say, "I think it really returns THIS,"
and another would respond with, "No, I think it returns THAT." Gives you a
nice warm and fuzzy feeling about quality of documentation... :)

- Bill