On Tue, Apr 11, 2000 at 11:52:44PM -0700, John S. Evans wrote:

> I saw (in the code) that there's one open file per uploaded file.  That
> should be fine.  I just need to find out if they're getting closed
> correctly.
>
> What is "lsof"?

  'LiSt Open Files', its really a handy tool for diagnosing. I just
happened to be setting up a new machine today and checked for the
latest release to grab and install.
  Its available at 'ftp://vic.cc.purdue.edu/pub/tools/unix/lsof'.

--
The results of your IQ test are back, they're negative.

Mike Hall,
Unix Admin   - Rock Island Communications           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
System Admin - riverside.org                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>