Lloyd Zusman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I've been sending email to `[EMAIL PROTECTED]' almost
> every day for the past week or two, but I still keep receiving email
> from this list.

The list is run using ezmlm.  Sending mail to modperl-unsubscribe is
just the first step in the process.  You should receive a reply from
the list server containing a pseudo-random key.  Return the key to the
list server and you will be off the list.  This process prevents
forged unsubscription by third parties.

The initial answer you get from the unsubscribe address may also say
"you are not on the list".  That means that the address you sent the
mail from is not on the list.  The address through which list mail is
reaching you is encoded in the return-path of each mail you receive
from the list.  That is the address that you need to use when
unsubscribing.

--
Frank Cringle,      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice: (+49 2304) 467101; fax: 943357