On Wed, 3 May 2000, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> On Wed, 3 May 2000, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
> > Yeah, I've been thinking about it. There was one site that has offered me
> > to provide a good search engine and they did, but the problem is that they
> > didn't keep up with new releases, so people were searching the outdated
> > version, which is quite bad -- I've removed the reference to it, after
> > asking them to update their copy for a few months, with no results.
>
> Can't we use WWW::Search - If I recall correctly some of the sites can be
> restricted to a domain, so you could build a search interface pretty
> easily.

DESCRIPTION :
This class is the parent for all access methods supported by the
WWW::Search library. This library implements a Perl API to web-based
search engines.

It's not the search engine -- it's a Perl API to the search engines. We
need a search engine not the API to it. Did I miss something?

Stas Bekman             | JAm_pH    --    Just Another mod_perl Hacker
http://stason.org/      | mod_perl Guide  http://perl.apache.org/guide
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | http://perl.org    http://stason.org/TULARC/
http://singlesheaven.com| http://perlmonth.com http://sourcegarden.org