The issue isn't the technical aspects of the bug, or even the fact that
users don't have to turn off cookies to fix the bug... the issue is that
this, with help from the talented press, will cause more people to simply
disable cookies whether right or wrong.

This ties back into a previous discussion about storing sessions (or
session_id) in a cookie and how reliable (or unreliable) that is.

Jay Jacobs
LachNet Inc.