Kenneth Lee wrote:

> which handler comes first? PerlHandler or mod_include?
> i want to have my PerlHandler generate a SSI skeleton and then
> pass it the mod_include's parser to insert some existing static
> HTMLs. push_handler() and set_handler() doesn't work for me.
>
> or is it better to parse the skeleton myself? but i still wonder
> if there's any way to chain non-perl handlers.

To my knowledge, there are no layered Apache handlers, so you
can't stack mod_perl before mod_include.  You can however
have layered handlers in mod_perl, for example you can generate
SSI HTML with Apache::ASP and then filter it with Apache::SSI,
which fully implements mod_include & then some.

-- Joshua
NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA