When I try the RegistryFilter+SSI approach, the headers generated by
my scripts _occasionally_ show up in the output (but as I see in SSI.pm,
there's really no header output when Filter is On). Provided that
PerlSendHeader is On, if I set it to Off, the headers always show up in
the output.

I then try OutputChain+SSI, it almost works, but the #include's didn't
come up in the right place.

Suppose the template looks like,
(hello.txt contains the text "hello!")

  <!--before-->