Thank you for your quick answer. Is any way to find the thread about this
issue quickly?
I got most recent modperl and apache. I did all as you said as root. But test
is always problem. I has another machine. The machine has no problem for any
version
modperl and apache at all, always pass test. I guess that we missed something.
But it does not make sense because this professional OS redhat6.2 is
preinstalled on machine, should include all necessary libraries... I have no
idea, compiler does not
complain any thing, even no warnings or errors...

For redhat modperl rpm installation, i did not put PerlModule Apache::DBI
httpd.conf. Why i still can connect database(most time it is fine, but
sometimes
it is not fine.) because i put PerlModule Apache::DBI in httpd.conf. The web
server
does not startup. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Steven.