Another interesting thing about this issue: if I assign
$port{$portname} + 1 to $Port, and not just $port{$portname}, it
works! If I ever try to return $Port to the needed value, e.g. using
the -- operator, it doesn't work again. This completely stumps me. I
tried just about any trick you can think of to get the value from
$port{$portname} to $Port, but I can't -- if I add to it or substract
from it, it's fine, but if it somehow gets back to the original value,
in any way, it doesn't work again.

Does that give any new ideas as to the source of this issue?

--
Alex Shnitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
LiveLinx Extensible Solutions Ltd.