Drew Taylor wrote:

> I guess what I would like most is a framework that did everything
> (session management via cookies or URL [automagically], forms
> prefilling, etc) for me. Having done it myself once, I know that the
> problem is larger than it sounds and why re-implement the wheel? For
> this reason, I am very interested in Embperl 2.0 and Apache::ASP.

I'll be bringing auto formfilling to the Apache::ASP table
just as soon as I work out the details with other interested
parties.  I'm thinking of some kind of $Response->{FormFill}
attribute, and possibly a FormFill config setting, to specify
runtime form filling, then there's that whole ASP+ syntax
to possibly support as well.

-- Joshua
NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA