After all this discussion, what would benefit me most in choosing my
next template system would be a concise central repository of the
features & benefits for the major template systems (TT, Apache::ASP,
Embperl, Mason, & HTML::Template come to mind first).

I'd volunteer to help put it together, but I don't know what the above
features are. If the principal maintainer(s) for each system could post
a short blurb about it, I would be happy to compile them together for
use by all. Would anyone else benefit from a template summary?

--
Drew Taylor
Vialogix Communications, Inc.