Simon,

You aren't the only one who was pleasantly surprised to come back to a
mailbox overflowing with messages on a topic near & dear to my heart.
:-)

As for summarizing, I have some pretty good info already: a private
email from a user of embperl, Andy's post of TT, and Joshua pointed me
to Apache::ASP's website. I'll probably do some serious reading this
weekend and (hopefully) begin to sketch out the comparison. And yes,
help is always appreciated. :-)

--
Drew Taylor
Vialogix Communications, Inc.