Drew Taylor wrote:

> Bill Moseley wrote:
> >
> After all the response the thread generated, I wonder if perhaps we
> (meaning the people who have control over those things :-) really
> _should_ setup another list.

I could see the efficacy of a template developers site for those people
involved in the actual development of whatever solution but I think
another list would confusion.  Besides, template questions would still
be asked on mod_perl anyway...

My $0.02.
Mr. Erich L. Markert                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Computer Learning Center                 TEL (914)422-4328
Pace University
1 Martine Ave
White Plains, New York 10606-1932

                -- Henry Spencer