Gerald Richter wrote:

> > As for summarizing, I have some pretty good info already: a private
> > email from a user of embperl, Andy's post of TT, and Joshua pointed me
> > to Apache::ASP's website. I'll probably do some serious reading this
> > weekend and (hopefully) begin to sketch out the comparison. And yes,
> > help is always appreciated. :-)
> >

> For Embperl 1.x http://perl.apache.org/embperl/Features.pod.1.html is a good
> starting point and for Embperl 2.0 add the things that I wrote in my mail
> (search for "preview Embperl 2.0").
Thanks. I have saved the text of the "preview embperl 2.0" post.

> If you have put something together, I would be happy to review it, to make
> sure things about Embperl are correct.
Of course! Having never used embperl, I'd rather go straight to the
source. :-)

Vivek had an excellent suggestion in private email: put together a list
of features and let the developers check off the options their system
supports. My biggest question is who comes up with the feature list in
the first place?

--
Drew Taylor
Vialogix Communications, Inc.