XForm sounds just like something I need actually, can any of the XSLT
tools transform it? In perl, of course, XML::XSLT, Sablotron (which
doesn't compile on FreeBSD btw, feh!)?

Yesterday, Dmitry Beransky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> frothed and gesticulated...:

--
Salon Internet                          http://www.salon.com/
  Manager, Software and Systems "Livin' La Vida Unix!"