>> 2) 'Do not': "PerlFreshRestart On" in httpd.conf.
>
>Curiously enough, "PerlFreshRestart On" has always worked for me, even
>on the production servers.
>
>It's pretty damn useful too, giving servers a graceful restart everytime
>you upload a module...  it'd be a pain to have to fully restart the
>server every time, that would mean like 10 seconds of downtime for the
>whole site.

I should be more observant, because I think this problem ("PerlFreshRestart
On") may be related to my latest email posting "SIGHUP failure".  Perhaps
if I solve it, the solution to this problem will follow. Hopefully, someone
will respond.  It just seems like it's one think after another.

Perhaps as my skills improve, it will become easier to get more difficult!