Are you running with httpd -X ?

      What you describe sounds like it "stops working" when it hits a child for
      the second time.

      As advised, all this is described in the guide. You might want to start
      here:

http://perl.apache.org/guide/porting.html#Exposing_Apache_Registry_secret

HTH,

Simon.

               From           Ron Rademaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Date   7 November 2000

                [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     Time  09:42

      Copy to        [EMAIL PROTECTED] (bcc: Simon Wilcox/BASE/WilliamsLea)

      Bcc     Simon Wilcox/BASE/WilliamsLea

      Fax to

      Subject       Re: Apache::Registry() and strict

Just tried, it didn't give me any useful information, I always got any
other warning without PerlWarn on, so I don't think it made any
difference. Anyway, even with PerlWarn on, the error.log still shows
exactly the same output, everything goes well for a while, but then
suddenly my defined($foo) check succeeds where it should have failed, but
the old value is gone.

Ron

   This email contains proprietary information some or all of which may be
   legally privileged.  It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing
   or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the author by
   replying to this email. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
   use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or reply on this email.