Then it is definitely variable persistence !

      If you really can't track down the bug, you might try posting your code to
      the list.

      Perhaps someone will spot something you've missed ?

      Simon.

               From           Ron Rademaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Date   7 November 2000

                Simon Wilcox/BASE/WilliamsLea@WilliamsLea   Time  10:04

      Copy to        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      Bcc

      Fax to

      Subject       Re: Apache::Registry() and strict

I just read that part of the guide, for the third time today, but still I
didn't see anything that could help, I don't get any warnings and I'm not
using globals. The problem does occur when trying to use a child more then
once. So when I tried running with httpd -X I got the wrong output the
second time.

Ron

   This email contains proprietary information some or all of which may be
   legally privileged.  It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing
   or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the author by
   replying to this email. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
   use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or reply on this email.