Yes, I also believe that this is probably the cause of many "memory leak" issues
people experience with mod_perl using DSO. Had I known of this issue, I would have
budgeted the time to role my own version. I will do so as time permits, but not for a
while.

Maybe someone should include this information in the Apache documentation covering the
DSO issues. It would be very helpful to people starting out, such as myself.

--
BLH
www.RentZone.org